Country Profiling and New Market Entry
N49i accesses an extensive, in-country network of closed source contacts with backgrounds in Intelligence, military, government and journalism. They have been embedded in the region over a long period of time and hold a specialisation in terrorist, insurgent and rebel activity which is unrivalled in East Africa and the Horn of Africa.
When allied with the screening capabilities of open source Intelligence, this helps us to build detailed, differentiated reports on new and emerging markets, particularly for commercial, humanitarian and charitable concerns looking to maintain or extend their operations. N49i’s country profiles and market entry reports include:-
- Full country and regional profiles with in-depth analysis of specific political, insurgent, terrorist, guerrilla, rebel, tribal, clan and military activities.
- Assessment of the geo-political, operational and security threat and risk mitigation.
- Recommendations on relevant logistics considerations e.g. office location.
- Government, institutional and security liaison.
- Additional open source software packages providing risk and threat analysis through visual-spatial layers.