Sourcing the Intelligence and Reporting the Risk
Sourcing the Intelligence
N49i’s Closed Source Intelligence
The offering of filtered, open source Intelligence combined with N49i’s extensive and deep-rooted, closed-source, ground level Intelligence creates a niche product not currently provided by the top 10 global suppliers of Intelligence and Risk Consultancy Services in N49i’s target regions.
Open Source Intelligence, including Jane’s Intelligence
- Threat analysis that tracks specific terrorist, guerrilla, insurgent and other activities. This enables clients to uncover emerging threats and assess operational risks.
- Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) supplied 3 times per day. Subscribers can visualise the latest terrorism news and statistics by various criteria including by: group, country of origin, tactics, targets and political, religious or other affiliations.
- Data spatial layer download to GIS applications with visuals of the terrorist environment.
- Country briefings providing in-depth data and analysis on terrorism and counter-terrorism.
- Terrorism-related news flashes 3 times per day.
- News and events archive covering the last 10 years.
- Images, graphed country statistics, geo-coding and geopolitical plotting.
- Terrorist and insurgent group profiles.
- Case studies of major terrorist incidents.
- Interactive database of terrorist events covering the last 10 years.
Reporting the Risk
Supplying the Intelligence
N49i’s Intelligence (both closed and open source) can be reported in data, voice and video form via an online service updated regularly:-
- A combination of IP addresses authenticated login and username/password.
- Regular ‘Saved Searches Alerts’ (SSAs) sent automatically to email/PDA addresses.
- Up to 3 alerts per day covering updates on terrorism, proliferation, counter-terrorism, resource disputes & regional issues.
- Offline data via FTP server (updated 3 times per day) or physical DISC delivery for secure stand-alone Top Secret/Secure PCs.
Streaming Content to Technology Platforms
N49i can stream its services to PDA devices globally, so that clients benefit from:-
- Targeted messaging sent direct to the mobile individual.
- More immediate, powerful and engaging communications.
- Live Intelligence alerts and Satellite feeds that are only 6 hours old.
- Limited impact to IT infrastructure.